Last Updated: May 10, 2013
Collection of Information
Information You Provide to UsWe collect information you provide directly to us. For example, we collect information when you access or use the Services, create an account, participate in any interactive features of the Services, fill out a form, participate in a contest or promotion, communicate with us via third party social media sites, request customer support or otherwise communicate with us. The types of information we may collect include your name, email address, country of origin and any other contact or identifying information you choose to provide.
Information We Collect Automatically When You Use the ServicesWhen you access or use our Services, we may automatically collect information about you using cookies, pixels and other similar technologies. Cookies are small data files stored in your device memory that help us enable certain features, provide you with a more personalized experience and research, understand the use of and improve the Services.
Information We Collect From Other SourcesUIEvolution may also obtain information from other sources and combine that with information we collect about you. For example, if you choose to share information about your use of the Services with others through third party social media sites, we will receive information from those third party sites, such as whether your notifications were successfully transmitted.
Use of Information
We may use information about you for various purposes, including to:
- Provide, maintain and improve our Services;
- Send you technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages;
- Respond to your comments, questions and requests and provide customer service;
- Communicate with you about products, services, offers, promotions, rewards and events offered by UIEvolution and our select partners and send you other news and information we think will be of interest to you;
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage and activities in connection with our Services;
- Personalize and improve the Services and provide advertisements, content, or features that match user interests or preferences; and
- Carry out any other purpose for which the information was collected.
UIEvolution is based in the United States and the information we collect is governed by U.S. law. By accessing or using the Services, you consent to the processing and transfer of information in and to the United States and other countries.
Sharing of Information
- With vendors, consultants and other service providers who need access to such information to carry out work on our behalf;
- With other users (e.g., in connection with leaderboards);
- In response to a request for information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with any applicable law, regulation or legal process;
- If we believe your actions are inconsistent with the spirit or language of our user agreements or policies, or to protect the rights and property of UIEvolution or others;
- In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company; and
- With your consent or at your direction.
We may also share aggregated or anonymized information that does not directly identify you.
Social Sharing Features
The Services may offer social sharing features and other integrated tools (such as the Facebook “Like” button), which let you share actions you take on our Services with other media, and vice versa. The use of such features enables the sharing of information with your friends or the public, depending on the settings you establish with the entity that provides the social sharing feature. For more information about the purpose and scope of data collection and processing in connection with social sharing features, please visit the privacy policies of the entities that provide these features.
Advertising and Analytics Services Provided by Others
UIEvolution takes reasonable measures to help protect information about you from loss, theft, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction.
Account InformationIf you have an Account with us, you may update, correct or delete information about you at any time by logging into your online account and updating your information or emailing us at email@example.com. If you wish to delete or deactivate your account, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, but note that we may retain certain information as required by law or for legitimate business purposes. We may also retain cached or archived copies of information about you for a certain period of time.
Promotional CommunicationsYou may opt out of receiving promotional communications from UIEvolution by following the instructions in those communications. If you opt out, we may still send you non-promotional communications, such as those about your account or our ongoing business relations.
UIEvolution, Inc.11332 NE 122nd Way, Suite 300Kirkland, WA 98034